Saturday, October 18, 2014

Free Yoga Workouts - Win

I was a nubbie yogi many lifetimes ago during university. It was a great way to stretch all the nursing school stress away. I sadly got out of it and have missed it. Now as I'm trying to get my better-than-before-baby body back, I'm trying it again for the days when I'm not doing cardio or weights.
This selection of videos is great. I tried it for the first time today and really enjoyed it

10 Free At Home Yoga Workouts for Busy Moms - or busy anyone, not just moms!

The yoga is for beginners, and as a very out of shape yogi I found the moves challenging but not too difficult I couldn't get through it or kept falling over. Each video is about 10 minutes, so you could easily do multiple videos to meek one long routine, or just one if you want to squeeze something in quickly in your day. All the videos link to YouTube and all work, so it's a good site.
I plan to repeat the first few for a week or two, then build as I become more familiar with the moves and form. 

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment