After completing my baby blanket project I had some yarn left over. I felt empowered by my success at this blanket, so I decided to once again attempt a hat.
Now hats are apparently and issue for me. I tried making one for myself as a trial for making one for my husband. It turned out all wonky and WAY too big, which is saying something since I come from a big-headed family. Other attempts failed as well, I never could really follow the tutorials as a rookie crocheter.
Until this one!
She walks through it perfectly and slowly. I FINALLY got a lovely little hat! And the simple flower was a bonus from this tutorial.
A lovely little addition to my blanket project for our baby girl!