Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Free Online Disney Movies - WIN!

I think I can safely say we all grew up with Disney in some form or another. There is a stash of classic Disney in my parent's basement that I sadly can't watch cause they're all on VHS. 

Anyhoo while searching for ideas for activities and crafts for the Munchkin on Pinterest I came across a pin that claimed to contain almost all of the Disney movies online - FOR FREE.
Serious?
Now I'm a huge skeptic with this stuff but folks - IT WORKS! I've already watched 2 movies and quickly checked more and they seriously work. No joke. No parts cut out. NO ADS! The movies are broken up into segments anywhere from 10 - 30 minutes from what I've seen.
They have everything from the first Disney movie Snow White first released in 1937 to Tangled released in 2010. It also has all the 'second' movies like Cinderella 2 and Little Mermaid 2 (one's I've never heard of to be honest).

Here's the link

ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment